Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Blue Vanilla

Hello world!
 I am so sorry for my long absence, it's been a few very bad weeks for me. I am here now though and i am as eager to blog about editorials as ever.
However before i show you some of the coolest editorials i spotted lately let me introduce you to BlueVanilla, now if you are not familiar with this brand let me tell you some things about it.
Megan & Dana are two best friends who had the same idea about what to accomplish in life and they managed to make this idea come true by creating a brand filled with awesome jewellery in great prices about a year ago.
Blue Vanilla is filled with cocktail rings, statement necklaces, earrings,bracelets, even shoe-jewelry.
 I had the pleasure to receive one of their fab rings to review a while ago and even though i had to stay in bed pretty much every day i was eager to put it on and think of numerous fab outfits to wear it with.
Fortunately i managed to grab some pics of the package and the actual ring for you to see.




No comments:

Post a Comment