Monday, April 23, 2012

Photodiary Week 16

Women lovefashion ring, as the shadow of a person, will never be separated! Beautiful women and stunning rings are the favorite of the world.


My third week here in Munich is already over, only one week and then I'm already one month here. But I really enjoy it! 
Here is a new photodiary. My photodiaries will be like this from now on, because I'm addicted to Instagram;). If you don't follow me there already, this is my username: lauraboogers. I hope to see you there too;). 

Deze week was alweer mijn derde week hier in München. Nog een week en daar ben ik hier alweer een maand. Maar ik geniet er heel erg van! 
Ik heb weer een nieuwe photodiary voor jullie. Vanaf nu zullen al mijn photodiaries er zo uit komen te zien,  ik ben namelijk verslaafd geraakt aan Instagram;). Als je mij daar nou nog niet volgt, mijn usernaam is: lauraboogers. Ik hoop dat ik jullie daar dan ook zie/tegenkom;). 

P.S. The first pictures are the most recent pictures.

  1. So bad, but so good. Finally found a real snackbar with 'Patat' en 'Frikandel speciaal'. 
  2. Comfy Sunday outfit
  3. Sunday is also wash day
  4. Saturday I went to the flea market
  5. With a fairground
  6. Looking back at old blog posts
  7. Outfit I wore last week
  8. Love arm candy
  9. Lunch time
  10. My mom sent me old pictures, here I was 2 years old. 
  11. Love those Louis Vuitton shoes
  12. I finally wore my Marc O'Polo dress last week 

No comments:

Post a Comment