Friday, April 27, 2012

King and Lionheart

Women lovepersonal ring, as the shadow of a person, will never be separated! Beautiful women and stunning rings are the favorite of the world.

I am officially done my first year of university! WOOOH! Anyways, I have a lot of catching up to do in terms of editing photos and posting more often on the blog. I haven't done a music post in a while so I will probably get on that right away. However, for the next 2 to 3 days, I will be celebrating with my friends. Even though it's only my first year, it felt like 4. Enough about school, the outfit I have been saving for today features the hat I bought a while ago from ONLY. I have been wearing the hat a lot since I got it and could not be happier with the quality of the materials. The bill of the hat is two toned, the top is brown suede and the bottom is green cloth. The rest of the hat is made from Woolrich wool and the strap is made out of leather. Of course, they have many other styles that are made out of different materials but this one really caught my eye. Hope everyone is having a good summer and if you are not in university, sorry. We have all been through 2 month summers and I never want to go back.




No comments:

Post a Comment